Start Shopping Now:

• Wrap Your Gifts

• Wrap Your Food

• Shopping Cart
    You have no items in your shopping cart.

About Us

The Fab-WrapTM Story.

Two amazing things happened to me in 2005: First, my beautiful daughter was born, filling my life with a love that I could not have anticipated. Second, I saw my first example of a reusable fabric gift bag, awakening a passion for the environment. Interestingly, I was a practicing divorce attorney at that time doing my best to help my clients through a very difficult time in their lives. But the bag idea had taken hold and I started making fabric gift bags in my “free time.”

Soon, I was presenting fabric gift bags at every gift-giving occasion-- Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, and many birthdays in-between. I tried different fabric styles and experimented with the bag designs themselves to make them as user-friendly as possible. In 2008, I officially made my hobby a business and took my show on the road with craft shows and house parties. 

I eventually decided to switch gears permanently and channel my passion for helping others into a passion for helping the environment.  My dream is that you will fall in love with these beautiful environmental solutions. 

It is now 2013 and the green age is upon us. Let’s work together to rid our landfills of disposable products. I hope you will join me and Fab-WrapTM in this journey to better our planet. 

Warmly,
    Deborah Monaco
    Owner

<script>
      (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
      (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
      m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
      })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-42419078-1', 'fab-wrap.com');
      ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>